CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Monday, November 15, 2010
my first of several more Christmas CU products I am working on. I'm currently working on getting this into a script. Have it done, just need to work out a couple bugs before I release it. =)
oh! I also wanted to ask if there are any peeps out there who have experience with script testing. I have the PSP12.5 so I know it works with the 13. I need 4 people who could regularly test scripts for me. One person with version 8, one for 9, one for 10 and one for 11. I need people who know how to run scripts without instruction so its no fuss, no muss. =)

I have to get around to rounding up some people for a Creative Team of my own as well. Anyone interested? Again, I need people who write tutorials regularly and perhaps already belong to a reputable designer's creative team. I'm looking to start out with maybe ... 3 people. And see where it goes from there.

and finally my template. I've uploaded it to all 3 of my stores. Links are below as well as my preview.


thanks for visiting! =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews